Vocational School Virtual Tours Success Story
*PC: Click, hold and drag the screen to see all the angles. Click on another points to move.
*Phone: Hold your finger on the screen and swipe to see all the angles. Double tap to move to another point.
Instituto RTVE is a audiovisual vocational school that belongs to the Spanish national TV channel RTVE. They focus on the world of film, radio and journalism. Their deep knowledge pool from their parent organization RTVE allows students to take inspiration from experts already in the industry.
Instituto RTVE was not able to show their multi-functional facilities to big groups of parents because of Covid-19. They were looking for a practical way to attract future students online whilst using a unique approach.
Deseo VR created 1 interactive 3D virtual tour for Instituto RTVE.
In this project, we stretched our imagination by introducing mini-360 videos that are attached to interactive points through out the tour.. These videos show interested parents and student a 360 view actual lessons and day to day of the school.
In addition, we also added the school´s logo and an introduction video at the beginning of the tour to welcome visitors.
1. Objectives of the virtual tours was established
2. The floorplan was used for preparation of the filming
3. Dates and logistics was agreed
4. Deseo VR created a Matterport account for the school
5. Deseo VR travelled from Salamanca to Madrid
6. 2 days of filming the virtual tour and 1 day of mini-360 videos
7. 7 days of editing to produce the 1st drafts
8. School revised the drafts
9. 7 days of finishing all the elements to the virtual tour
10. Instituto RTVE virtual tour was born